It been quite some days without working Saturday.
Feel good as we have some customers visit.
Cool!
In laws not in good condition, who I hv promised to buy them lunch.
Paid them visit , do up some simple cleaning ... feel good !!!
Cool!
Hubby still in site visit; no choice.
My stomach is complaining.
Decided to go for my personal lunch dating. - Indonesia favor! !
Wow~ hot & spicy! !
I love it !
However I also feel that I m goin to sick soon ....wahahahha. .
Let's see what will happen in my PM Saturday! !!
Share with u later yea ~
Enjoy!
eat ,play ,sleep, travelling. ..friends,love, family.. all about the ordinary life. share my happiness. and believe the world still have love. Stay healthy , live healthy, Eat healthy, Love also must make it healthy ~ I love you all.
Saturday, February 22, 2014
1st working Saturday after years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment